Tobee® Mission series 4x3x13 drilling centrifugal pump for drilling rigs
- 6 month ago
The Mission MAGNUM I has been engineered for the toughest jobs in drilling, production, well-servicing, and industrial applications.
The revolutionary design of the MAGNUM I provides supreme-duty performance in all types of fluid pumping operations. Although it offers greater capacity and higher heads, the MAGNUM I remains the competitive pump of choice for aggressive applications.
The MAGNUM I is more powerful, more durable, and easier to maintain than any conventional pump in use today.
The Magnum has an open impeller design that contains wide-tipped vanes and a more tangential circumference of the suction allowing the pump to create a smoother flow pattern when handling abrasive fluids. The Magnum is available in Magnachrome™, hard iron, stainless steel, and aluminum bronze fluid ends. The pumps can be unitized with electric motors, diesel engines, and hydraulic motors (horizontal, vertical, or close-coupled configuration).
Also available, Horizontal and Vertical Close Coupled Magnum.
• Up to 50% more capacity from the 8 x 6 pump
• Optimum pressure at low operating speeds
• Thicker casing to extend life from wear and corrosion
• New impeller design to reduce loads and extend bearing life
• Larger, stronger shaft to reduce deflection
• Replaceable shaft sleeve in packing wear area
• Larger, long-life bearings
• Replaceable stuffing box cover
• Smoother, non-turbulent flow throughout casing
• Barite, ferric oxide, and mineral oil
• Base drilling muds
• Glass fibers
• Sugar processing
• Ash or coal conveyers
• Mine de-watering
• Lime slurries
• Kaolin clay
• Crystalline forms
Tobee® offers a complete line of centrifugal sand pumps to suit for all kinds of drilling sand pump application. Size ranges from 3x2x13, 4x3x13, 5x4x14, 6x5x11,6x5x14, 8x6x11,8x6x14, 10x8x14, 12x10x23 to 14x12x22b. Bare pumps, matching motors are available from 7.5KW to 90KW, with rotation 800, 1000, 1150,1450, 1750 to 3500 RPM at 50Hz or 60Hz.
The model 10x8x14 and 8x6x14 centrifugal magnum pump used on solid control system over 3000 meter-long drilling rigs, with big viscosity and heavy specific gravity drilling fluid. 8x6x11 centrifugal mud solid control feeding pump applies to under 3000 meter-long drilling rigs, and it also can be used to supply mud to triplex mud pump as a filling pump. 6×5×11 centrifugal pump applies to truck-mounted drilling rigs or pocket drilling rigs. 4x3x13 drilling centrifugal pump is usually used as measuring pump or replenishment pump. 3x2x13 model pump is usually used as clean water pump.
* Tobee® is a registered trademark and does not represent or is not in any way affiliated with Mission Magnum® of NOV Group. All names,numbers, symbols and descriptions are used for reference purpose only and do not imply that any pumps or parts listed is the product of Mission Magnum Pumps.
* Tobee® sand pumps and spares are only interchangeable with Mission Magnum pumps and spares.
* This document is the property of Tobee® Pump and can be neither reproduced nor disclosed to a third party without a written authorization.
Web: www.tobeepump.com | www.slurrypumpsupply.com | www.tobee.cc | www.hydroman.cn