Tobee® Mission MAGNUM XP 14x12x22 and 12x10x23 blender pumps used for oil and gas fracking opertion
- 2 week ago
Mission MAGNUM XP Pump is ideally suited for pumping high volumes of heavy slurries that are abrasive, corrosive, or just plain tough to pump. The MAGNUM XP 14x12x22 and 12x10x23 blender pump can deliver flow rates from 3000 - 7500 gpm at 75 - 410 feet of head at low speeds.
The compact overall dimensions of the MAGNUM XP pump make it an excellent choice for high volume mobile and stationary applications where a small footprint is critical.
The MAGNUM XP pump is designed for continuous operation with minimal maintenance. The low stuffing box pressure can increase seal life approximately 50%. The extra-heavy shaft is designed for minimum deflection. This feature also extends seal life. A unique casing flow divider cuts the radial load in half, doubling bearing life. The heavy duty bearings are permanently lubricated to minimize maintenance.
• Versatile stuffing box
• One piece casing
• Casing gasket receded for protection
• Back vanes reduce collection of solids at stuffing box
• Long-life, no-adjustment mechanical seal available for near zero leakage
• Replaceable shaft sleeve
• Lip seals for maximum bearing protection (Labyrinth seals optional)
• Duplex angular contact bearings
• Thicker, stronger concentric casings
• Full pipe diameter entrance for minimum turbulence and maximum efficiency
• Single row roller bearings for increased bearing life
• Easy accessible front access drain
• Reduced high bearing loads
Paper pulp processing
Copper, bauxite, and quarry slurries
Lead and zinc ore and tailings
Web: www.tobeepump.com | www.slurrypumpsupply.com | www.tobee.cc | www.hydroman.cn